#ChampionsLeague Twitter

#ChampionsLeague está en tendencia en Twitter - Los tweets más populares | Argentina

🔵🔴 Gerard Piqué = defender that revolutionised the role of the centre-back in modern @FCBarcelona | #UCL

#ChampionsLeague Foto

#ChampionsLeague on Twitter

STORM
STORM ()

@lewy_official has been named the @ChampionsLeague player of the week. #Lewongoalski #ucl

AS Colombia 🏠
AS Colombia 🏠 ()

📸 ¡Qué foto! 👏 La rivalidad solo queda en la cancha #ChampionsLeague

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Edouard Slip
Edouard Slip ()

@ActuFoot_ @ChampionsLeague Je ne sais pas qui a fait ça mais je crois il zappé les matchs

eric nolerstedt
Eric nolerstedt ()

Small till direkt. Satan vilken bortamatch. Den hade man mer än gärna åkt på. #difboll #ChampionsLeague

UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League ()

Happy Birthday to one of the finest finishers in UCL history, Pippo Inzaghi! 🙌 #UCL

أتلتيكو مدريد
أتلتيكو مدريد ()

[⌛️] أربعة أيام متبقية على موعد المواجهة أمام @DieRotenBullen ⚽️⭐️ @ChampionsLeague ⭐️⚽️ 🔴⚪️ #آوبا_أتليتي

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Gully Sports
Gully Sports ()

Just 8 teams remaining. All heading to Lisbon for the @ChampionsLeague Which 4 clubs will survive the next round? #UCL #ChampionsLeague

#ChampionsLeague Foto
LEEDS UTD MEMORIES🏆
LEEDS UTD MEMORIES🏆 ()

On This Day 2000 #lufc The Champions League adventure began, with a 2-1 victory over 1860 Munich at Elland Road in the 3rd Qualifying Round 1st Leg. Alan Smith & Ian Harte on target. It was a long adventure! ⁦@TheSquareBall⁩ #ChampionsLeague

Cooperativa
Cooperativa ()

[Fotos] Los 10 máximos goleadores de la historia de la #ChampionsLeague #CooperativaEnCasa

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Paraíso Deportivo
Paraíso Deportivo ()

Empieza el camino por la orejona #ChampionsLeague cuartos de final #ParaisoDeportivo

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Andres Agulla
Andres Agulla ()

Cuantas veces veremos el quiebre de cadera de Messi a Boateng en los próximos días?

PatriciaM.
PatriciaM. ()

Je crois que le classée t en* est pas naze 😭😭😭 Kylian revient pour être le numero1🙏

BarçaTimes
BarçaTimes ()

📊 [OPTA] | Luis Suárez has scored his first penalty goal in his #ChampionsLeague career. Opening.

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Gente, Pasión y Fútbol (#GPFenCasa 🏠)
Gente, Pasión y Fútbol (#GPFenCasa 🏠) ()

⚽️💥💥💥⚽️ Continúa este sábado la #ChampionsLeague Ambos partidos a las 2:00 pm, hora colombiana 👇👇👇

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Unknown
Unknown ()

@fcbarcelona_ara @ChampionsLeague الشي الكبير اليوم بيكيه بيفعله

Don Erik ten Hag
Don Erik ten Hag ()

1% Chance ⏳ ... 99% Faith 🙏🏾 👀 @ChampionsLeague ¡HALAMADRID!

#ChampionsLeague Foto
Eze.
Eze. ()

Dos errores costosos de varane le costaron la champions al madrid. On the other hand, mañana juega mi BARCA!!!!!! #VISCAELBARCA #ChampionsLeague

TV Azteca Deportes
TV Azteca Deportes ()

#ChampionsLeague ⭐ @juventusfces 1-1 #Lyon (Global 1-2) ¿Podrá el Bicho ser el héroe esta noche? ⚽🔥 🔴 Sigue las acciones en:

#ChampionsLeague Foto
LIVE STREAMING
LIVE STREAMING ()

LIVE STREAMING !!✅🔴 Watch Manchester City vs. Real Madrid : Live Stream FOR 📺 . . . 🔗LINK 1 > > 🔗LINK 2 > > . . . #MCIRُMA #ChamُpionsLeague

abdulrahman
Abdulrahman ()

نعيشُ من اجلك ، انتصر من اجلنا🙏🏽🤍👑 #HalaMadrid #ChampionsLeague

#ChampionsLeague Foto
عادل زواري 👽 🐺
عادل زواري 👽 🐺 ()

اييييييه لييام ولينا نتفرجو في عصبة أبطال نهاى الجمعة . #ChampionsLeague

UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League ()

🔵🔴 Gerard Piqué = defender that revolutionised the role of the centre-back in modern @FCBarcelona | #UCL

Jim Beglin
Jim Beglin ()

I wasn’t expecting this but I’ll now be working the @ChampionsLeague run-in for @CBSSports starting with #BarcaNapoli Saturday night alongside Peter Drury. 😎

Footy Accumulators
Footy Accumulators ()

Sad to see the situation with Gareth Bale and Madrid. An unreal player on his day. This will never get old 🎯 📹 - @ChampionsLeague

UEFA Champions League
UEFA Champions League ()

🇧🇷 Willian dazzling for @FCShakhtar & @ChelseaFC in the #UCL Describe his playing style in 3

エド
エド ()

カシージャス。 18歳でレギュラーを掴み、一度奪い返されるも9度目のCLを制してからはマドリー史上最高GKへ駆け上がる。しかしモウとの関係で暗転。 波乱万丈の選手生活だったし、なんといっても華のあるプレイヤーだった。

Banana lovers⭐️⭐️🇫🇷🇬🇵
Banana lovers⭐️⭐️🇫🇷🇬🇵 ()

Ce qui m’a toujours étonné avec Casillas c’est un des rares gardien que j’ai trouvé meilleur sur sa période 18/25 ans que sur sa période 25/32 ans ... son cas est assez troublant

Football Santander
Football Santander ()

The passion is back. The joy is back. The @ChampionsLeague is back. 🤩 #UCL | #POTW

........
........ ()

One of the best keepers I’ve seen when growing up happy retirement Iker

Чача
Чача ()

Боже, как он забивает в левый угол низом

☚ Juanfer H-index ☛
Argentina Principales Tendencias