No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about Australia (18-May-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In Australia
1. Dennis Premier League tweeted about #engvpak .
2. Tim Watts MP tweeted about Pauline Hanson .
If you deleted the user name, could you tell this was a tweet from Pauline Hanson rather than Scott Morrison or Malcolm Turnbull? https://t.co/Bazvrj9QOV— Tim Watts MP (@TimWattsMP) May 16, 2018
3. Kate Jones tweeted about #Myriad2018 .
For one of few times in history the ASX bell was taken out of Sydney for the opening of Myriad Festival today - a testament to the fact Qld has one of the most thriving startup economies in Australia. Thanks to @ASX Chairman Rick Holiday-Smith #myriad2018 #sbxr @AdvanceQld pic.twitter.com/awwe49Fyfh— Kate Jones (@katejonesqld) May 16, 2018
4. Dan Ziffer tweeted about #BankingRC .
Do the crime... negotiate the time.— Dan Ziffer (@danziffer) May 17, 2018
Petty crims go to jail. But executives at large financial institutions involved in stealing from their own customers? That’s another story. This story. #bankingRC https://t.co/lQSbMDKLdL via @abcnews
5. Tom Morris tweeted about Shane Warne .
Great to have @ShaneWarne join the @FoxCricket team this summer.— Tom Morris (@tommorris32) May 17, 2018
Was expansive on how the ICC must fix Test cricket. Plus why Tim Paine is probably not a long-term option as captain. https://t.co/sPKgmdBDql pic.twitter.com/CDE3ugqqzy
6. Roger Oldridge tweeted about #aflcrowsbulldogs .
It might be our 2nd lowest goal count ever but any long term doggies supporter knows we’ve played a helluva lot worse than tonight. Not great but not 1996 bad. #aflcrowsbulldogs— Roger Oldridge (@roger_oldridge) May 18, 2018
7. JoeAvo tweeted about #AFLCrowsDogs .
8. keeliafitz tweeted about #livevents .
9. Sally Capp tweeted about Sally Capp .
10. VS.DS | ZG (Duong) tweeted about #BAM10 .