No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about Australia (29-Apr-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In Australia
1. Peter Garrett had tweeted about Great Barrier Reef .
Tragic and hopeless. Some $ is better than none, but the Great Barrier Reef will not survive unless we urgently limit temperature increases, by foregoing coal & moving to renewables. If @TurnbullMalcolm was genuine about saving the Reef he’d do something about climate change. https://t.co/OqJaHQ37fW— Peter Garrett (@pgarrett) April 29, 2018
2. Bevan Shields had tweeted about New Zealand .
You can’t make this stuff up...— Bevan Shields (@BevanShields) April 28, 2018
Angela Shanahan, who once publicly declared her gay son was not equal to her other children, dishing out parenting tips to pregnant New Zealand Prime Minister @jacindaardern. What a hide. https://t.co/VDPLEOnGBZ
3. Shane Donoghue had tweeted about #AFLGiantsLions .
4. Melbourne FC had tweeted about #AFLDonsDees .
A special moment for Charlie Spargo. 🌟— Melbourne FC (@melbournefc) April 29, 2018
His Dad Paul presenting the red + blue jumper, as Charlie becomes a fourth generation VFL/AFL player.
Go well, Charlie! #RaiseHell #AFLDonsDees pic.twitter.com/Q9LkzMiCyS
5. Daphne had tweeted about #weflyasone .
6. Madman Entertainment had tweeted about #Goldnova .
7. Melbourne FC had tweeted about #RaiseHell .
Oh, and don’t forget the two goals! 🙌#RaiseHell— Melbourne FC (@melbournefc) April 29, 2018
8. Teo Pellizzeri had tweeted about #NPLVIC .
9. Michelle Mannering had tweeted about #SheHacksGames .
The amazing @annabrandberg talking to the girls about getting involved in #gaming & what it means to be a #designer! So inspiring 👏💙💎 #SheHacksGames #hackathon #girlswhocode #MyCareerPath #hackathons #Melbourne #gamergirls #girlgamers #UX #UI pic.twitter.com/0Xv4m4q2Xj— Michelle Mannering (@MishManners) April 29, 2018
10. Jake Edmunds had tweeted about Charlie Spargo .