No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about Australia (30-Apr-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In Australia
1. Peter Garrett had tweeted about Great Barrier Reef .
Tragic and hopeless. Some $ is better than none, but the Great Barrier Reef will not survive unless we urgently limit temperature increases, by foregoing coal & moving to renewables. If @TurnbullMalcolm was genuine about saving the Reef he’d do something about climate change. https://t.co/OqJaHQ37fW— Peter Garrett (@pgarrett) April 29, 2018
2. Dave Hughes had tweeted about jarrod .
If Jarrod and Kiara have already broken up I’m putting my flat screen on the nature strip. #BachelorinParadiseAU— Dave Hughes (@DHughesy) April 30, 2018
3. Melbourne FC had tweeted about #AFLDonsDees .
A special moment for Charlie Spargo. 🌟— Melbourne FC (@melbournefc) April 29, 2018
His Dad Paul presenting the red + blue jumper, as Charlie becomes a fourth generation VFL/AFL player.
Go well, Charlie! #RaiseHell #AFLDonsDees pic.twitter.com/Q9LkzMiCyS
4. Stephen Koukoulas had tweeted about #4Corners .
5. Marcus Wagner had tweeted about #gopies .
6. Gladys Berejiklian had tweeted about #NSWPLA .
7. Patrick Condren had tweeted about Terry Mackenroth .
.@QLDLabor ‘s Terry Mackenroth: never get between Beattie and a television camera. RIP fox.— Patrick Condren (@PatrickCondren) April 30, 2018
8. Robbie Milano had tweeted about jarrod .
Australia. Jarrod has found love. Our work here is done. Cancel the show. Cancel the whole damn series. #BachelorInParadiseAU— Robb (@Robbie_Milano) April 30, 2018
9. Sean Guiney had tweeted about Charlie Spargo .
10. Paul Bloodworth had tweeted about #TheBool .