No matter how bad your day is going, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about Canada (23-Apr-2018) in a minute.
1. David Akin ?? is tweeting about #Lib2018 .
The LPC govt is led by a millionaire and the finance minister is a multi-millionaire. But Trade Min @FP_Champagne tells #lib2018 that the #CPC is the party that cares only about millionaires not everyday Canadians.— David Akin 🇨🇦 (@davidakin) April 21, 2018
2. Patrice Bernier is tweeting about #énergie .
Merci @1642Montreal pour l’expérience🙌🏾 et revivre au Stade. Malgré la défaite, j’ai adoré votre énergie. Voix, chant, sauter 🤪. Ressenti comme si j’étais sur le terrain. #IMFC 💪🏾💥💥💥 pic.twitter.com/72r9NYHeev— Patrice Bernier (@pbernier10) April 21, 2018
3. Ed the Sock is tweeting about #IJoinedTwitter .
#IJoinedTwitter so that every day, several times a day, I am reminded why humanity needs me more than ever.— Ed the Sock (@EdtheSock) April 22, 2018
4. Roger Millions is tweeting about Giordano .
Giordano, Hamonic, Monahan will be among #Flames on hand for Bill Peters announcement as Head Coach.— Roger Millions (@RogMillions) April 23, 2018
5. Député Pascal Bérubé is tweeting about #TLMEP .
6. ChoosingWiselyCanada is tweeting about #CWC2018 .
7. LHMAAAQ is tweeting about #CoupeTELUS .
8. Chantal Deschamps is tweeting about #transportcollectif .
9. Gail Johnson is tweeting about Kenley Jansen .
Kenley Jansen, NL Comeback Player of the Year. #Dodgers— Gail Johnson (@GJOH29) April 23, 2018
10. austin toombs is tweeting about #chi2018 .
So much awkward, uncomfortable laughter during this keynote. The kind of laughter where you can tell most people are thinking “is this a joke? This is a joke, right?” #chi2018— austin toombs (@altoombs) April 23, 2018