No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about India (15-May-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In India
1. Suresh Raina had tweeted about #CSKvSRH .
Brilliant knock from @RayuduAmbati, @ShaneRWatson33 and an amazing spell of pace bowling from #DeepakChahar upfront to give us a great win. @ChennaiIPL#WhistlePodu #CSKvSRH #IPL2018 pic.twitter.com/MMIzgwJKBu— Suresh Raina🇮🇳 (@ImRaina) May 13, 2018
2. Ramesh Bala had tweeted about #deepikaatcannes .
3. Anil Kapoor had tweeted about #Chavanprash .
4. Tanmay Bhat had tweeted about goa and manipur .
One minute silence for Goa and Manipur. https://t.co/Ga24XTaoTA— Tanmay Bhat (@thetanmay) May 15, 2018
5. Anil Kapoor had tweeted about #Chavanprash .
6. Voot had tweeted about #KYYOnVoot .
7. Suresh Raina had tweeted about #MomFirst .
@grfCare is celebrating mothers day with brave @BSF_India wives standing strong & holding lots of pride in raising their children alone while their husbands are guarding the nation! Their sacrifice is unmatchable!#salutethemothers #nationfirst #grfcare #momfirst #HappyMothersDay pic.twitter.com/G21cLNxXEu— Suresh Raina🇮🇳 (@ImRaina) May 12, 2018
8. Preeti Sharma Menon had tweeted about #LGDontStopCCTVs .
Here is your CM, Ministers and MLAs fighting Modi Sarkar for womens safety.— Preeti Sharma Menon (@PreetiSMenon) May 14, 2018
As against some television panel activists who scream whenever there is a headline causing incident and then disappear. #LGDontStopCCTVs https://t.co/QZjBXCXCSN
9. GhoseSpot had tweeted about #KarnatakaVerdict .
Breaking News: CPIM leading (from the bottom) with 0.2% after NOTA (0.9%). Time for Sitaram Yechuri to come on NDTV and declare voters of Karnataka have rejected fascist forces. 😂😂 #KarnatakaVerdict #KarnatakaResults— GhoseSpot (@SandipGhose) May 15, 2018
10. Ramesh Bala had tweeted about #nanjilsampath .