No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about India (26-Apr-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In India
1. Suresh Raina had tweeted about #happybirthdaysachin .
To the man who united a billion Indians and brought a smile to their faces everytime he walked out to bat. A dream that he turned into reality.— Suresh Raina🇮🇳 (@ImRaina) April 24, 2018
Sachin is an emotion.. Sachin is a phenomena!
Happy birthday, Paaji!! @sachin_rt
2. Suresh Raina had tweeted about #RCBvCSK .
Nothing can go wrong till @msdhoni is at the crease. Vintage stuff from captain cool!! An excellent innings from @RayuduAmbati to set things up for us. All in all a great win for @ChennaiIPL! Keep it boys! #RCBvCSK #IPL2018 pic.twitter.com/NBgyn1YI9J— Suresh Raina🇮🇳 (@ImRaina) April 25, 2018
3. Saravanan Hari ? had tweeted about #WhistlePoduArmy .
4. Sreedhar Pillai had tweeted about #VijaySethupathi .
5. Kiren Rijiju had tweeted about New York Times .
Most interesting New York Times opinion about Rahul Gandhi. Leadership is all about being a servant first not about a title or a designation as birth right. pic.twitter.com/c5PRolT3aX— Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) April 25, 2018
6. Sanjay Jha had tweeted about #RahulDaresModi .
He could not give us the promised 15 lakhs in our bank accounts. Will he give 15 minutes? Impossible! #RahulDaresModi— Sanjay Jha (@JhaSanjay) April 24, 2018
7. M K Venu had tweeted about Collegium .
Fali Nariman and Soli Sorabjee must also say something on why the govt cleared Indu Malhotra name for SC judge but witheld that of K.M.Joseph who too was recommended by SC collegium. This govt has managed to play the judiciary their way and yet blame the opposition!— M K Venu (@mkvenu1) April 26, 2018
8. Indian Football Team had tweeted about #AsianDream .
9. Sreedhar Pillai had tweeted about #Kaali .
10. Arvind Jha had tweeted about #iDay .
5 of the 12 largest internet cos are from China. And in India we are witnessing the sad phenomenon of internet founders “selling” out to global capital.— Arvind Jha (@jalajboy) April 26, 2018
Why don’t we create a national task force to help Indian internet cos scale to global levels and dominate the world? #iDay