No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about Pakistan (09-May-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In Pakistan
1. Mubasher Lucman had tweeted about South Punjab .
Major victory for #PTI to bring in the South Punjab leaders on board. Speaks volumes for the confidence this party is inspiring for change. Hope they deliver for the good of the country. Ameen— Mubasher Lucman (@mubasherlucman) May 8, 2018
2. Syed Ali Raza Abidi had tweeted about Ali Zaidi .
Ali Zaidi said if PPP ever holds a Jalsa in KPK you can spit on his face.— Syed Ali Raza Abidi (@abidifactor) May 8, 2018
Khursheed Shah of PPP is there in Swat holding a Jalsa.
Abb kiya karrain? 🤔
3. Syed Ali Raza Abidi had tweeted about #PTI_MQM_Bhai_Bhai .
Saeed Ghani has been claiming there were MQM’s workers in guise of PTI. Why aren’t they being arrested even when they can be identified by the cameras there? MQM ka samajh kay he utha lo bhai 🤔— Syed Ali Raza Abidi (@abidifactor) May 8, 2018
4. Arsalan Taj Ghumman had tweeted about #KarachiStandsWithIK .
5. Syed Ali Raza Abidi had tweeted about #PTIPPPClashKarachi .
6. Adnan Anxari had tweeted about #SalamZindagi .
7. Senator Sehar Kamran T.I. had tweeted about #KarachiRejectsPTI .
In’Sha’Allah people of Karachi will reject every attempt of #PTI & #MQM to damage its peace.— Senator Sehar Kamran T.I. (@SeharKamran) May 7, 2018
Stay united and reject enemies of peace #PPPwillDefeatAllConspiracies#KarachiRejectsGoons #KarachiRejectsPTI #KarachiRejectsMQM
8. Tariq Hussain Qazi had tweeted about #SaeedGhani .
زیدی صاحب دہمکیاں دینا بند کرو پیپلز پارٹی اسی گرائونڈ پہ جلسہ کرتی مگر نوجوان قائد محترم بلاول بھٹو زردار کا فیصلہ ہمارے لئے آخری ہے جیالے امن پسند ہیں پیپلز پارٹی نے کبہی تشدد کی سیاست نہیں کی اور نہ کریگی @BBhuttoZardari @NisarKhuhroPPP @SaeedGhani@MediaCellPPP pic.twitter.com/jikKztz14d— Tariq Hussain Qazi (@TariqHQaziPPPCW) May 8, 2018
9. Senator Sehar Kamran T.I. had tweeted about National Assembly .
Alhamdullilah, my bill to promote Civic Democratic Education “The National Civic Education Commission Bill, 2018” passed by the National Assembly on 8th May 2018 @BBhuttoZardari @BakhtawarBZ @AseefaBZ #PPP striving for a better society by promoting Civic,Democratic Education pic.twitter.com/f2MlWDCPhs— Senator Sehar Kamran T.I. (@SeharKamran) May 8, 2018
10. Astrologist Sarah Kazmy had tweeted about #BunKaBaap .