No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about United Kingdom (15-May-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In United Kingdom
1. Aamer Anwar🎗🌹 had tweeted about european .
‘Spain must withdraw the European arrest warrants & release all political prisoners..We intend to challenge the Independence of the Spanish judiciary in our courts’ following extradition hearing for @ClaraPonsati #LlibertatPresosPolítics🎗🌹 https://t.co/8tcX7Fuqgs— Aamer Anwar🎗🌹 (@AamerAnwar) May 15, 2018
2. Andrade Cien Almas had tweeted about #SmackdownLive .
3. Aamer Anwar🎗🌹 had tweeted about #greatreturnmarch .
56 unarmed #Palestinans killed by Israel snipers, including 5 children with over 2700 injured - No justification for Murder - but heh welcome to the opening of the USA embassy in Jerusalem @realDonaldTrump 🇺🇸#GreatReturnMarch #Palestine pic.twitter.com/SXDJZcgjpv— Aamer Anwar🎗🌹 (@AamerAnwar) May 15, 2018
4. Amit Bhawani had tweeted about #Honor10 .
Today the #Honor10 is launching here in London. Trying out the phone & will be sharing my thoughts about the phone on https://t.co/Spj47Ofppb.— Amit Bhawani (@amitbhawani) May 15, 2018
Got any specific questions about this phone? pic.twitter.com/95MP8D7lbQ
5. Dominic King had tweeted about Marco Silva .
Sam Allardyce expected to leave Everton this week after talks with Farhad Moshiri. Marco Silva back in the frame to replace him. Story now on @MailSport— Dominic King (@DominicKing_DM) May 14, 2018
6. Mark Ormrod MPSA had tweeted about #InvictusGames .
7. Ed Stafford had tweeted about #SkillsForLife .
8. Barra Best had tweeted about #NW200 .
9. Salman Al-Ansari had tweeted about #MSCI .
#عاجل CNBC— Salman Al-Ansari سلمان الأنصاري (@Salansar1) May 15, 2018
"المراجعة نصف السنوية لمؤشر MSCI:
•إلغاء إدراج شركة ناقلات القطرية من مؤشر MSCI القياسي العالمي وإضافتها لمؤشر MSCl للشركات الصغيرة
•إدراج شركة #قطر للملاحة على مؤشر MSCI للشركات الصغيرة
•إلغاء شركة مزايا قطر من مؤشر MSCI الشركات الصغيرة"
المصدر: @CNBCArabia pic.twitter.com/j8wIiOA7Py
10. Honor España had tweeted about #lainteligenciaesbella .