No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about United States (04-May-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In United States
1. Rae Sremmurd had tweeted about #SR3MM .
SR3MM 📀 JXMTRO 📀SWAECATION 📀 5/4 pic.twitter.com/WOCKa2qreq— Rae Sremmurd (@RaeSremmurd) May 2, 2018
2. Boston Celtics had tweeted about Brad Stevens .
Brad Stevens is asked if he sees a parallel between the Celtics and the Eagles in terms of their respective abilities to overcome adversity. Coach responds, “I’m a @Patriots fan.”— Boston Celtics (@celtics) May 2, 2018
3. Don Lemon had tweeted about cavuto .
4. Col. Morris Davis had tweeted about Ramadan .
After Rudy’s @realDonaldTrump confessional on @seanhannity, look for @FoxNews to air a special tomorrow on @HillaryClinton aborting @georgesoros’s love child conceived during Ramadan while they ate tofu carried in an @NPR tote bag that was packed in the trunk of their Prius.— Col. Morris Davis (@ColMorrisDavis) May 3, 2018
5. Jose Bautista had tweeted about Jose Bautista .
6. Antonio Sabáto Jr ?? had tweeted about Liberal Democrats .
One of the reasons why I am running this race is because the Liberal Democrats, the socialists, are telling us how to live, how to talk, and how to be. It’s going to be over for them this November, over! #KAG @VoteAntonio2018 🇺🇸. @realDonaldTrump 👍🎉— Antonio Sabáto Jr 🇺🇸 (@AntonioSabatoJr) May 4, 2018
7. Antonio Sabáto Jr ?? had tweeted about #PeaceAndLove .
8. David Aldridge had tweeted about Brad Stevens .
Belief is a powerful thing. That, and Brad Stevens. @celtics— David Aldridge (@davidaldridgedc) May 4, 2018
9. Victoria Villarruel had tweeted about El 4 .
17.380 ciudadanos inocentes fueron víctimas dl terrorismo en los 70. Desde hace 4 décadas el Estado argentino los ignora y no reconoce sus DDHH x razones exclusivamente políticas. En Argentina matar, secuestrar, herir desde la extrema izquierda parece permitido #QueremosJusticia pic.twitter.com/abrFA2oJSY— Victoria Villarruel (@VickyVillarruel) May 3, 2018
10. Eric Lipton had tweeted about State House .
ANOTHER BLOCKBUSTER ETHICS SCOOP ON PRUITT: As a state senator in Oklahoma, he bought a home with a registered lobbyist pushing changes to workers’ compensation rules — changes that Mr. Pruitt championed in the legislature. @HirokoTabuchi @SteveEder https://t.co/z5OUQKjO6Y— Eric Lipton (@EricLiptonNYT) May 3, 2018