No matter how busy your day was, we can promise you, these top 10 tweets can brief about United States (09-May-2018) in a minute.
The best of Twitter Today In United States
1. Parker Molloy had tweeted about Intellectual Dark Web .
The intellectual dark web: pic.twitter.com/mH1y5mekTp— Parker Molloy (@ParkerMolloy) May 8, 2018
2. Brent Rooker had tweeted about Brent .
One day per year minor league baseball players should be allowed to infiltrate office parks across the country and mercilessly heckle people while they try to do their desk jobs.— Brent Rooker (@Brent_Rooker19) May 8, 2018
3. KATY PERRY had tweeted about Valley .
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...… https://t.co/VspKHAwjEt— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) May 9, 2018
4. Ashton Irwin had tweeted about State Champs .
NEW CHAMPS YES!— Ashton Irwin (@Ashton5SOS) May 7, 2018
5. Crystal Marie Denha had tweeted about Blake Lively .
6. Michael Lee had tweeted about Dwane Casey .
Chuck & Shaq hurled a bunch of insults at each other in a 96-second argument about Dwane Casey & DeMar DeRozan. Shaq even reached into his back pocket & found a "Google me, Chuck!" pic.twitter.com/1WDuQTMmMC— Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) May 9, 2018
7. Michael Cerami had tweeted about Kris Bryant .
I’m pretty sure Kris Bryant ran up and tickled Starlin Castro.— Michael Cerami (@Michael_Cerami) May 9, 2018
8. Scott Merkin had tweeted about Nate Jones .
Nate Jones told Danny Farquhar during a Saturday hospital visit the White Sox relievers were flying his jersey until he walked into the clubhouse. Today Farquhar walked into the clubhouse— Scott Merkin (@scottmerkin) May 8, 2018
9. Howard Fineman had tweeted about #Afghan .
In a year #Trump; ditched #climate treaty, #NAFTA, #TPP; threatened #NATO & #EU; talked up Afghan pullout; mocked #UN & Arabs, moving embassy to Jerusalem; mused about yanking US troops from #Korea; & upped arms spending. Now he exits #Iran deal. He wants chaos, clearly. But war?— Howard Fineman (@howardfineman) May 8, 2018
10. Ballislife.com had tweeted about Iguodala .
"He kinda reminded me of MJ" - Andre Iguodala on Kevin Durant, who had 38 PTS, 9 REB & 5 AST in 36 MINS during the Warriors 118-91 GM4 win.— Ballislife.com (@Ballislife) May 7, 2018
Players under the age of 30 with 50 30 PT Playoff games: