Canada flag

🕓

#HerHeartMatters In News: The Most Popular Tweets | Canada

Hey hey! Listen up as I talk about the FITT principle related to ❤️health. This is me in my natural habitat. (a little overdressed but you are worth it!) #HerHeartMatters #ExerciseisMedicine.

#HerHeartMatters Twitter

#HerHeartMatters Photo

#HerHeartMatters Top Tweets On Twitter

Australians join battle to stop brutal dolphin slaughter in Japan via @abcnews #ValentinesDay #HerHeartMatters.

80% of #Heartdisease IS Preventable thru good lifestyle habits (Eating Healthy, Moving Adequately, and NOT smoking) and controlling blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, weight (BMI). It’s the other 20% that is unpredictable- know the symptoms! #HerHeartMatters @judithtimson.

Such a great event! Can’t wait for next year! #TimeToSeeRed #HerHeartMatters.

Hey hey! Listen up as I talk about the FITT principle related to ❤️health. This is me in my natural habitat. (a little overdressed but you are worth it!) #HerHeartMatters #ExerciseisMedicine.

Thanks, @ydentremont, for writing such a lovely story about Kathryn and the Wear Red Day Canada campaign. ❤️ #HerHeartMatters.

Looking great everyone!!! 👋 Hi @ColellaTracey and Dr Mike Sarin!! #CardiacRehab #HerHeartMatters ❤️ @TRI_UHN.

Love it ❤️🇨🇦❤️! That is the spirit everyone!!! Because there is lots of work to be done with #HerHeartMatters. Let’s keep the momentum going strong! She deserves it. @WCHwomenshearts @CWHHC.

I wore red ❤️ even though I never made it outside my house today. ❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️☃️☃️☃️ @CWHHAlliance #WearRedDay #HerHeartMatters 😍😍😍.

Alberta CVS Strategic Clinical Network community so well represented in red for Wear Red Day Canada !!! @HeartandStroke #HerHeartMatters.

Lovely group! Thank you for rocking the red! #HerHeartMatters | Superbe groupe! Le rouge vous va à merveille! #ElleNousTientÀCoeur.

Beautiful red 💃🏽 Vancouver #WearRedDay #HerHeartMatters @CWHHAlliance @CWHHC.

#HerHeartMatters Photo

#herheartmatters is now trending in #Toronto.

#HerHeartMatters Photo

Wear Red Canada! Raise awareness about women’s ♥️ health in Canada 🇨🇦. #HerHeartMatters #BeWell.

Listening to @khumphries talk #WomensHeartHealth at Robson Square! #HerHeartMatters.

#HerHeartMatters Photo

#HerHeartMatters work colleagues!!! ❤ @ Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Walk the Talk - wear red! #HerHeartMatters @HeartandStroke.

Waiting for the Wear Red Canada event to start! #herheartmatters.

#HerHeartMatters Photo

#HerHeartMatters wearing my red today for #womenshearthealth.

#HerHeartMatters Photo

Very well said; let’s hope this happens soon #HerHeartMatters and this is important for everyone..

Yes @HeartInstitute we can change the numbers ❤️ #HerHeartMatters.

Medcan wears read today for #HerHeartMatters #MedcanHeartHealth ... check out our @instagram stories throughout the day to see photos of our team members in red.

How can we effect change for a more cohesive and efficient healthcare system? Use our voices, use our votes because #HerHeartMatters (as does his!)..

Thank you Dr. Rubens! #HerHeartMatters #ElleNousTientÀCoeur.

Using N512 stats class to celebrate WEAR RED DAY!#HerHeartMatters.

#HerHeartMatters Photo

@DocPaulaHarvey Beautiful team, @DocPaulaHarvey ! #HerHeartMatters #WearRedCanada.

Canada Twitter Trends Now