Canada flag

🕓

William Nylander In News: The Most Popular Tweets

Leivo has more assists than William Nylander has points. Guess who was shipped out of Toronto to make room for Nylander. #Leafs #Canucks.

William Nylander Twitter

William Nylander Photo

William Nylander Top Tweets On Twitter

I’m willing to bet that 96% of Leaf fans agreeing with Brian Burke when he talks shit about William Nylander were huge Tie Domi fans. The other 4% aren’t old enough to remember Tie Domi..

Leivo has more assists than William Nylander has points. Guess who was shipped out of Toronto to make room for Nylander. #Leafs #Canucks..

Last time William Nylander scored a goal was for the Rangers!.

@goaliechants The same amount of assists that William Nylander has 😂 (not joking).

Canada Twitter Trends Now