Italy flag

🕓

Kessie Twitter Tendenze - Top Tweets | Italy

Here are 5 fabulous goals scored by Weah, Pirlo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho & Kessie against Atalanta. Siete d’accordo con la nostra Top 5⃣ dei gol più belli segnati a Bergamo? Scopri le sorprese rossonere che ti ha riservato @Starcasino_it su 🔍.

Kessie Twitter

Kessie Foto

Kessie - Top Tweets Su Twitter

Today’s match: he wasn’t great but people only want to talk about the cross, which was perfect, yes. I like RR, but we need to stop acting like he and other players don’t deserve criticism. MT do that a lot, with Hakan, Suso, Kessie and many others. No one’s perfect..

Yes, we are celebrating these exact runs and you know why? Because whenever I tried to praise Kessié and Gattuso for this in the past all I got were Gattuso out and Grazie Suso tweets. Kessié is one of our tactically most intelligent players and no one can change my mind..

After watching this I forgive Kessiè for those 2 misses today..

[Calciomercato] #thfc are interested in both Franck Kessie and Suso of AC Milan and had scouts attends their 3-1 win away against Atlanta..

Kessie Foto

Imaginez cette équipe avec Saint Maximin, Tonali et Herrera en plus. Et Kessié, Bertolacci, Montolivo eh Borini en moins..

@Moha_Kaka98 Yes, I was confused at seeing Kessié on the left a few times today..

CarroArmato Kessie che al 94esimo correva come un indiavolato 💪🔴⚫ #AtalantaMilan.

Kessie Foto

Anyone realised that ever since Paquetá arrived, him and Kessie have been interchanging positions?.

Magari non sono stato giusto ma a me non è piaciuto Kessie stasera. Quei due gol divorati sono imperdonabili..

70% of the earth is covered by water. The remaining 30% is covered by Kessie and Bakayoko..

Kessie: “Piatek scored two decisive goals, but the one to equalise just before the break was fundamental.”.

@MilanEye Kessie might not have done well in final third, but his overall contribution to the team is ’t expect too much from him at this moment, he is still very young!!!.

un Yaya Toure ma è pur sempre Kessiè e lo prendiamo così. E poi loro due. Paquetà e Piatek. Che giocatori. Che partita. Fantastici. E complimenti al Mister. Rino Gattuso. E tanti saluti a chi ci vuole male. #ForzaMilan @acmilan.

Comunque se devo scegliere il migliore in campo, stasera scelgo KESSIÈ: ONNIPRESENTE..

O Milan foi preciso hoje. Fez o que tinha que fazer. Apesar de ter sido inferior no 1° tempo, quase conseguiu abrir o placar em 2 chances com Kessié. O gol do Piatek no fim da etapa deu um gás pro time, que voltou destemido pro 2° e não só copou fora de casa, copou em Bergamo!💪🏼.

Look af Milan’s midfield as a example of balance in a 4-3-3. Bakayoko is a midfield destroyer who when he on song can pass, Kessie is a box to box ball progressor and Paqueta can do everything but is creative.

Gol Calhanoglu, gol ze stałego fragmentu gry. Jak jeszcze Kessie strzeli to wysiadam.

@LaJambeNoir7 Ryu la nostra vittoria. Kessie gli deve solo allacciare le scarpe. Hakaaaaannnn❤️.

Ese Piatek se la mete hasta a Kessie. Dios mio que goleador. Gol del polaco a pase de Calhanoglu. Milan 3 Atalanta 1.

Kessie acaba de recibir solo el balón, al frente del arco y busco una pared innecesaria. Todo un correcaminos, pero no entiede el juego..

Rodriguez il solito come sempre detto unico che ruberei a con freuler da noi e kessie da loro stavamo di loro oltre al gol.

Damn. That goal was all Kessié fault. Came in soft & out of position. Why the fuck is he in Paquetá’s spot?.

Ciekawe gdzie by był w tabeli Milan jakby Kessie czy Calhanoglu grali na odpowiednim poziomie. #wloskarobota.

Here are 5 fabulous goals scored by Weah, Pirlo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho & Kessie against Atalanta. Siete d’accordo con la nostra Top 5⃣ dei gol più belli segnati a Bergamo? Scopri le sorprese rossonere che ti ha riservato @Starcasino_it su 🔍.

🗣️ Coach Gattuso on Paquetà: @hakanc10 and @LucasPaqueta97 are good at switching positions on the pitch but we have to be good at putting more players in the box. We can do even better with their qualities, including Kessie #AtalantaMilan.

Italy Migliori tendenze